ABN: 86 955 789 692)
1. To make this website, www.handwrittensolutions.com.au, work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
2. You will be asked when you enter this website whether you consent to the use of these cookies. You will also be given a link to this Policy, and a link to a third party website whose aim is to educate you on cookies and how to delete them.
2. ABOUT COOKIES
1. Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies. Cookies are small text files, which are located in browser directories when using a computer,smartphone, tablet, etc. Their core role is of enhancing/enabling usability of site processes, and for a website to recognise that user’s device.
2. Cookies are created when the user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. When the user goes back to the same website, the browser then retrieves and sends this file to the website's server. Cookies are also created on other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page which are being loaded.
3. Cookies can either be ‘persistent’ cookies, or ‘session’ cookies. Persistent being a cookie stored by a web browser and remaining valid until the expiry date, unless deleted by the user. Session cookies expire when the web browser closes and the user session is finished.
3. 1. First-party cookies and their use:
1. Wix svSession Persistent Communication between site owner and visitor.
2. Wix XSRF-TOKEN Persistent Security
3. Wix TS01e3dbdb Persistent Security
TS013d260e Persistent Security
TS01e85bed Persistent Security
4. Wix hs Session Security
5. Wix (Google Universal Analytics)
_ga Persistent Distinguish users
_gat Session Throttle request rate
_gid Persistent Distinguish users
2. Third-party cookies and their use:
1. McAfee Secure Persistent Security
4. MANAGING, DELETING, AND WITHDRAWING THE CONSENT OF COOKIES
You, as a user of this website, can set your browser so as to decline cookies and also be able to delete then whenever you like. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit this site and some services and functionalities may not work. Please follow these links for more information on controlling and deleting cookies: